”Buying a home is the largest investment that most people will ever make. Having a real estate professional (or two!!!) on YOUR side is a very smart move. Here are the Top 5 Benefits of Having a Buyer's Agent represent you in the purchase of your next home:
1. Full Representation - A Buyers' Agent owes 100% of their dedication and loyalty to you, the home buyer. We do not have a reason or motivation to "sell" one house over another, and can thoroughly put YOUR interests above any sellers' wants or needs.
2. No Loyalty to Home Sellers or Listing Agents - Because of the 100% loyalty to you, a Buyer’s Agent does not need to look out for the best interests of the Seller, whatsoever. Our job is to get YOU, the Home Buyer, into the best home for the least amount of money and hassle possible. The Sellers' and the Listing Agents' wants and needs have nothing to do with the level of service provided by a Buyers' Agent to you. If you were interested in a home, as an unrepresented buyer (no Buyer's Agent) that is listed by another agent, the only duty that the listing agent has is to not lie to you. That is it. They owe nothing else to you. They are not on your side. When you arm yourself with a Buyer's Agent, you have someone working hard for YOU at every point in the home buying process.
3. Great Knowledge of the Market - A Buyer’s Agent knows "what is out there" better than anyone else. We spend much of their time looking at houses (both online and in person) and fully understand what is available and where all the good deals are. We are the ones setting appointments, going to open houses, and viewing hundreds of homes every month. In many cases, we have already seen a home that you may be interested in, and can share with you many details before you even go inside!
4. Access to ALL Available Properties - A Buyer’s Agent can show you ANY property that is available - regardless of the sign in the yard. We have access to every home that is for sale, the minute it becomes available on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), and have no loyalty to one listing agent or company over another. Also, in many cases, we can effectively represent you in the purchase of a home from an unrepresented seller (FSBO). A Professional Buyer’s Agent will leave no stone unturned when finding the perfect home for you.
5. Effective Negotiating Skills and Contract Knowledge - A Buyer’s Agent is an effective negotiator, as one main part of our job is to write solid offers that get you in the best possible situation. We negotiate and write contracts for a living and know all the tips and tricks to use and avoid when dealing with different listing agents and sellers. We thoroughly understands all the details of a Contract of Purchase and Sale, and are able to explain and walk through the entire contract, disclosures and any counter offers, in a way that actually makes sense. We will negotiate price, dates, terms, and conditions making sure that it all works out in YOUR BEST INTEREST. Each real estate transaction is different and needs a strategic approach. Going into a real estate transaction without a Buyer’s Agent is like going to court without a lawyer! Furthermore, we can help you find competent lenders, home inspectors, landscapers and anyone else that you, a future homeowner, may need, once you find a home that you want to buy.
BONUS BENEFIT ... In virtually all cases, representation by a professional Buyer’s Agent will cost you nothing - It's FREE! The compensation that we receive is built into the selling costs paid by the Seller at the time of closing. Wow!”
Let us help you every step of the way.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with a multitude of decisions! The primary one is whether you are actually prepared to purchase a home. Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Although, once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, we will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. We will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
We are always familiar with the current homes on the market, and we know neighborhood values well, so we can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your First Step
Your first step to buying a home is to first ask yourself why you want to buy a home: to stop paying rent? To start building equity? To have a place of your own? To raise a family? To entertain business associates? To move up to a bigger house? Next, list what kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be. Be specific. Separate the "must haves" from the "want to haves."
Think of yourself as zeroing in on a target, going from the general to the specific. Consider area (city, suburban neighborhood, country); community (north, south, east, or west side); neighborhood (older and settled or sparkling new; a particular school zone; recreational facilities; and other community services such as transportation, day care, library, stores, entertainment). Ask yourself how many minutes you are willing to commute to work.
Think about home styles. How much space do you need? Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs acceptable? Consider size and kind of property. Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up? Someday you or your heirs will want to sell. Consider how long you expect to live in this particular home.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. This can be done over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
Call us and we will refer you to a mortgage professional or two that have an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
We Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, we can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them.
We have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search our listings here at our website.
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
We will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. Our top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and a successful one.